Then. Now. Forever. Siddharthian.!
Create your profile, search and connect to the “Siddharth Family Alumni Association”.
Let's stay connected!
Enjoy your lifelong connection to Siddhartha and the friends you made during your college career. You are part of a community that stretches around the world, yet plays a role in keeping our campus alive and vital.
Siddharthians are not only successful in their chosen paths; they maintain an affinity to and love for their alma mater — whether it’s helping students navigate the career process, organizing a gathering of classmates, returning to campus to celebrate their reunion.
Explore all the different ways you can CONNECT with classmates and friends, catch up on alumni news, and attend events and much more.
Stay connected to SIDDHARTH GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS and your friends, through the Siddharth Family Alumni Association (SFAA).
- To re-unite in the nest from where we grew and flew off.
- To build a bridge between college life and career life, so as introduce present students to the professional world and to make them proactive to face the challenges that may emerge in their career path.
- To provide job opportunities to fresh bachelors through references of professionals.
- To conduct orientation and training programs to students on various topics to enhance their skills.
- To create awareness among students about the scope of their subject in the professional world.
- To provide a platform for students to develop their qualities.
- To participate in social welfare activities for social accountability.
PLAN OF ACTION:
- Conducting periodic meetings of the committee to chalk out plan of action.
- Conducting training sessions on industry practices and professional approach by industry professionals.
- Conducting personality development trainings, interview answering skills and confidence building programs.
- Interacting with unemployed ex- students to find probability of employment with reference of professionals.
- Conducting social welfare activities such as blood donation, health awareness programs,tree plantation, cleanliness drive etc.
- Re-unions of ex- students.
- Felicitation of achievers.